Mermaid with little duck


I've made this card with the freebee by Crafts & Me
I love the curly hair of this mermaid and the little duck in her hands!
It was so fun colouring this image with 
so many different colours of Copics!

I wanted to give justice to the image
by keeping it Clean and Simple.
So I've only used some edges and design paper.
-------------

Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt met de freebie van Crafts & Me
Prachtig die gekrulde haren van de zeemeermin 
en dat kleine eendje in haar handen!
Super leuk om dit plaatje in te kleuren
met zoveel verschillende kleuren Copics

Ik wilde recht doen aan het plaatje
en heb de omgeving daarom simpel gehouden:
wat randjes en design papier op de achtergrond. 

With this card I entry the 
Crafts & Me - Anything Goes - Facebook Challenge

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Mannenkaart

Magnolia - Lily Rose (Dragon) 1

ATC - Kerst II